The Blackcat USB Jtag uses the common ATMEL AT90USB162 chipset that has 16K of flashable memory, and contains a non-eraseable bootloader, so the device will always be able to be erased and re-programmed on basically any PC with USB support.
This device is a cost-effective way to read or program thousands flash memory devices. This device can program all CFI compatible flash devices over JTAG and can also program SPI high-density serial flash devices. Hardware support can be added using a easy to use device script feature.
Putting the device into Flashable mode is easy, just flip the two switches and plug it into your computer and then press the little brown button, and if everything works bang your PC should detect an AT90USB162 device, and then you got to point to directory were you installed the FLIP software, and it will install the USB device drivers for it.
The Blackcat USB Jtag has two nice very BRIGHT leds on it, one RED and one BLUE.
Why you should get a Blackcat USB Jtag:
* Very bright LED’s so you know it is ON!
* Well-Built, Solid, Stable PCB Layout and Design!
* Compact and atractive design
* Easy to put into DFU mode to flash on your PC!
* Continuous Updates to the Software to improve it’s Capabilities
* Support for more devices being added constantly
* Been on the market for years, so solid resellers & support!
- Fast 16MHz RISC processor
- 32KB Flash (upgraded from 16KB!)
- 2 DIP switches for mode changes
- Upgradeable firmware over USB
- On board reset button
- Universal CFI Flash programming support
- SPI Mode 0, 1, 2 compatible
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 compatible
- Uses AT90USB162 firmware
- Dual voltage (3.3v or 5v) output
This product includes:
- A BlackcatUSB Flash Programmer
- A standard USB A-B cable
- A 10-pin IDC interface jumper cable
- A 10-pin solderless adapter (choose the option when you do the payment)
- A regular 10-pin IDC header
- Free future software updates
- Free domestic shipping to US and PR Only!