The Blackcat USB Jtag uses the common ATMEL AT90USB162 chipset that has 16K of flashable memory, and contains a non-eraseable bootloader, so the device will always be able to be erased and re-programmed on basically any PC with USB support.
This device is a cost-effective way to read or program thousands flash memory devices. This device can program all CFI compatible flash devices over JTAG and can also program SPI high-density serial flash devices. Hardware support can be added using a easy to use device script feature.
Putting the device into Flashable mode is easy, just flip the two switches and plug it into your computer and then press the little brown button, and if everything works bang your PC should detect an AT90USB162 device, and then you got to point to directory were you installed the FLIP software, and it will install the USB device drivers for it.
Why you should get a Blackcat USB Jtag:
* Continuous Updates to the Software to improve it’s Capabilities
* Been on the market for years, so solid resellers & support!
* 2 Very bright LED’s so you know it is ON! (RED and BLUE)
* Support for more devices being added constantly
* Well-Built, Solid, Stable PCB Layout and Design!
* Easy to put into DFU mode to flash on your PC!
* Compact and atractive design
- Fast 16MHz RISC processor
- 32KB Flash
- 2 DIP switches for mode changes
- Upgradeable firmware over USB
- On board reset button
- Universal CFI Flash programming support
- SPI Mode 0, 1, 2 compatible
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 compatible
- Uses AT90USB162 firmware
- Dual voltage (3.3v or 5v) output
This Product Includes:
- A Blackcat USB Flash Programmer with 32kb flash
- A standard USB A-B cable
- A 10-pin IDC interface jumper cable
- 2 pcs of pin headers
- Free future software updates
- Free domestic shipping to US and PR Only!
Shippng is only to USA and it’s territories including Hi,PR and AK. Please NO International orders.